- Make a post (public, friendslocked, filtered...whatever you're comfortable with) to your LJ. The post should contain your list of holiday wishes. The wishes can be anything at all, from simple and fandom-related ("I'd love a Snape/Hermione icon that's just for me") to medium ("I wish for _____ on DVD") to really big ("All I want for Christmas is a new car/computer/house/TV.") The important thing is, make sure these wishes are things you really, truly want.
- If you wish for real life things (not fics or icons), make sure you include some sort of contact info in your post, whether it's your address or just your email address where Santa (or one of his elves) could get in touch with you.
- Also, make sure you post some version of these guidelines in your LJ, or link to this post (it'll be public) so that the holiday joy will spread.
- Surf around your friendslist (or friendsfriends, or just random journals) to see who has posted their list. And now here's the important part:
- If you see a wish you can grant, and it's in your heart to do so, make someone's wish come true. Sometimes someone's trash is another's treasure, and if you have a leather jacket you don't want or a gift certificate you won't use--or even know where you could get someone's dream purebred Basset Hound for free--do it.
You needn't spend money on these wishes unless you want to. The point isn't to put people out, it's to provide everyone a chance to be someone else's holiday elf--to spread the joy. Gifts can be made anonymously or not--it's your call.
There are no rules with this project, no guarantees, and no strings attached. Just...wish, and it might come true. Give, and you might receive. And you'll have the joy of knowing you made someone's holiday special.
1. Like everybody else, snailmail of any form (cards, letters etc.) :D I'm going to be moving houses at the end of this year/beginning of this year, and I'd love to put random stuff on my walls.
2. FIC! Anything involving Changmin ♥
3. Changmin's long square necklace from yesasia because i love accessories. Actually, accessories of any kind make me happy :D Especially necklaces. I love necklaces.
4. DBSK posters, because like I said, I'm moving houses and I want stuff for my walls!
5. NEWS' new album Color (I don't know if I'll be able to get it from Japan)
6. AADBSK 2 (oh my god, I want this so bad)
7. BANC t-shirts/hoodies in XS ♥
I'm going off to Japan for vacation from 13 to 24 November. I'll see you guys when I get back ♥ the flist will be dearly missed.
Also, I'm leaving my address to my flist in my next flocked post :D If you're not on my flist and want my address, leave a comment or pm me.